- Pay your deposit - The first step is to pay a €50 deposit. This deposit entitles you to your personalised digital proof of your chosen invitation.
- Your digital proof - 5 days after paying your deposit you will receive you initial digital proof by email with your requested customisations. Up to 2 revised proofs are included in the deposit amount.
- Final sign off - Once you are happy with your digital proof you will then communicate your final sign off.
- Full payment - Before anything goes to print we will need to receive full payment for your order. Standard turnaround time for production is 10 working days.
- Shipment - Please allow 2 working days for courier delivery.
Total time to complete your order is normally 4-5 weeks. If you wish to prioritise your order, for a €50 fee you can skip the queue and have your order in about 2 weeks.
What payment methods do you offer?
We accept Visa MasterCard, Laser, Paypal and Debit Card payments and Appleberry Press gift certificates via the website. Please get in touch with our customer service team on 01 – 2865767 to arrange payment by bank transfer or cheque.
Once payment is taken a receipt of your purchase will be sent to you by email.
Changing your order
What if I need to make changes to my order?
Once you have received your digital proof you will be put in touch with your personal designer. If you need to make any changes to your order you can communicate them directly to your designer. You can make two rounds of changes to your proof.
Applying a promotion
How do I apply a promotion code?
Regularly we send promotional codes and other special offers by email to anybody signed up to our email list.
If you have received one of these promotional codes you can apply it to your order during the checkout process. Look out for the Promotional Code box at the bottom of your shopping cart.
Before you submit your order just the sure the final price includes your promotional discount.
How do I re-order?
To order additional stationery just get in touch with your client co-ordinator to arrange production.
Cancelling your order
How do I cancel my order?
If you need to cancel an order or to receive a refund you can contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get a digital proof?
The first step in the order process is to pay a €50 deposit. This deposit entitles you to your personalised digital proof of your chosen invitation. 5 days after paying your deposit you will receive you initial digital proof by email with your requested customisations. Up to 2 revised proofs are included in the deposit amount.
Pre-ordering your envelopes
Can I receive my envelopes ahead of my invitations?
Yes, we can send the envelopes ahead of the invitations to give you a head start addressing your envelopes. If you require envelopes ahead of time we can send them to you by courier once you have signed off on your proof for €25. Just let your client co-ordinator know if you wish to avail of this service.
Can I order extra envelopes?
10% extra envelopes are included as standard as part of your order to allow for errors when addressing. If you wish to purchase additional envelopes to this just let your client co-ordinator know or email email@example.com.